Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CQC55 with SSC173 Sketch Challenge


Hi Again, Stampers!

I wanted to create a card using Part I of this week’s ColourQ’s CQC55 Challenge Colors- (see http://colourq.blogspot.com/) along with the Sketch Challenge from Stamping 411 with the Operators (see http://www.stamping411.blogspot.com/). 





I had not had a chance to ink up my new set, Artistic Etchings yet so decided to use this set along with the fall colors in the challenge.  I utilized a few pieces of previously embossed cardstock along with a collage technique to create this quick and easy card.




Stamp Sets:  Artistic Etchings, French Foliage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Basic Black, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Poppy Parade, River Rock, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper and Finial Press EF, Distressing Tool, Sponge Dauber, 1 ¼” Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label and Word Window Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Pearls, Dimensionals

Thanks again for looking- have a blessed week!   

8 comments:

Kerin said...

I love the way the ribbon is wrapped on this beautiful card!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What a fab idea combining the two sets.....I'll be casing this one!! Love it!

Mary Brown said...

SOOOOOO excellent!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

very cool creation, love that image!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Julie!

Patti Chesky said...

Love the mix of stamp sets. And....that bow is AWESOME!!!!

Unknown said...

Love love love this!!! I really like how you combined two totally different stamp sets and they totally work together!!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Julie. I like how you used your colors, what could be fall colors as a Paris scene. Thanks for playing the Colour Q challenge again this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...