Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Christmas in March- Part 2?

Hi Stampers! 
This is the second card for my 2011 Christmas card collection http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/christmas-cards-f47/ccc11-february-t514100.html).  Again, the goal is to create 10 cards each month through November.
I used My Digital Studio again for the focal image and the sentiment- “mirrored” the image (the couple is skating toward the right versus the left).
I punched the image out with the 2 ½” circle punch and used the Circle Cutter Plus to cut a 3” circle from Cherry Cobbler.  I distressed the image with Crumb Cake ink¸spritzed with a Cherry Cobbler marker and mounted onto retired SU! Christmas DSP.

The snowflake is Whisper White cardstock cut from the Northern Flurry Die with an Antique Brad (distressed with Crumb Cake ink).  My Digital Studio (MDS) allowed me to reduce the size of the Heard from The Heart sentiment and “distressed” this piece with Crumb Cake as well.   A bit of Victoria Crochet Trim and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding finish off the card. 
I hope you like this as well--  I still have to design March (hopefully we will see this one before April).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...