Monday, August 11, 2014

DTGD14SweetMissDaisy Times and Seasons

Hi Again Stampers!!

This is another card was I created for one of the hostesses at this past week’s DareTo Get Dirty Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  This is an annual challenge that participants are able to not only have fun creating cards but also the possibility to receive prizes from the member companies :-)

To participate in Dare To Get Dirty, you have to be a Splitcoaststampers Fan ClubMember, and if you are not a Fan Club member, here is the link to learn moreabout joining.    While it is close to the deadline for this year’s challenge, you can always create the cards after the challenge date and next year, participate to possibly win the free prizes!!

While the Splitcoaststampers site is free, there are many benefits to becoming a FanClub member and for the $25.00 a year membership fee (approx. 6.5 cents a day), you can help support this wonderful stamping resource!  I personally visit this site several times a day- so for me it seems to be a terrific bargain!!  And no, I do not receive a commission if you sign up- lol!!, I am just one of their unofficial “cheerleaders” since I love the site so much- between the galleries of wonderful inspiration, free tutorials, forums and challenges- this site has helped me immensely with my journey into the world of papercrafting!

One rule of participation in the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges is that the actual challenge details are secret to all except the Fan Club Members…I can share the card but not the details on the actual challenge (unfortunately, any details on this card will reveal the challenge details, so if you have any questions, please let me know in the comment area).   

Stamp Sets: Times and Seasons (retired)

Ink: Memento™ Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Stampin’ Blendabilities™ Collections- Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate; Stampin’ Write marker- Crumb Cake

Paper: Whisper White, Really Rust and Ballet Blue (retired); retired Really Rust and Ballet Blue DSP

Accessories: Big Shot™, retired Square Lattice Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch, Natural Linen Thread, retired Really Rust buttons, Sewing Machine, Gingham Ribbon from my stash


Thanks again for stopping by- I will be a few more cards throughout the day that were created for this past week’s 2014 Dare To Get Dirty Challenge hostess samples… I hope you have a chance to visit again soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...