Thursday, September 8, 2016

SNSS Scripture Tree




Hi Friends! 

I hope all of you are having a wonderful week so far!  I had a chance to stamp in my stamping studio this evening (well, now it is morning-lol!) and wanted to share a card that I created with the brand new Scripture Tree Clear Stamp set from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps (designed by Korin Sutherland).

I just love how this Scripture has been designed into the shape of a Christmas tree and I think it will be perfect for quick, easy Christmas cards.

I decided to use the CTS#188 Sketch at CAS(E ) This Sketch for the layout- I hope you will have a chance to visit their site and check out all of the wonderful inspiration that one sketch can provide!

To create this card:

De-static a piece of vanilla cardstock with an Embossing Buddy®, stamp the SNSS Scripture Tree image with clear embossing ink, apply gold embossing powder and heat with a heat tool.

Trim the panel, mount onto cherry cardstock, trim again and add the cherry satin ribbon loops.

Trim a piece of designer paper to approx. 4” x 5 ¼”, mount onto a piece of cherry cardstock, trim close to the edge and mount onto the vanilla card base.

Add the Scripture Tree focal image panel to the card front with dimensional foam and finish off the card by adding a few sequins along with a pearl to the center of the star.

Quick and easy for sure!  I cannot wait to create a few more of these cards for Christmas this year :-)


Thanks again for taking the time to stop by- hugs and have a blessed week, sweet friends!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Michelle said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...